Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Spending time with the most amazing pet






I never had a pet rather never wished to have one. I always thought it was too much of a hassle. Then one day I went to my aunt’s house. For a month or so they were going out of town .I spent the whole day at their residence. Their pet cat was the most amusing creature around .My cousins and I went for a bicycle ride and then the whole family sat down to have lunch and all through this period our furry friend was the most disciplined and loyal companion. My notion of cats being unsocial was completely shattered. But one thing that I noticed althrough this period the pet never surrendered its individuality. It was proud yet friendly.

After lunch we all sat down to chat. As time went by I noticed the cat to be bored and it was yawning. I asked one of my sisters if it was feeling sleepy or perhaps it was tired. She explained to me that boredom was a part of cat’s nature. It continuously needs to be communicated with or requires activity to stay active.

There was a cat window perch in my aunt’s residence. Both my cousins placed it near the window. It was made out of pure wood. This particular piece of furniture occupies limited space. It also comes with a tube through which the cat can crawl and sisal scratching post which it can scratch whenever it feels like doing it. It sat on the perch like a king and spent time observing the world beyond.


In the evening when I was leaving my uncle and aunt made e a request. They asked me to look after their dear pet while they were away. I had already struck a friendship with it. I thought for a while and agreed to the proposal. I carried this amazing thing and its furniture to my residence.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment